IJMC - L337 R3DN3X
So, what is more dangerous than a redneck with a shotgun? Me, sending
posts that poke fun at them. Life on the edge, that is me! Whaa-ha! Ok,
"Six Feet Under" is a messed up show. Of course, I love it. HBO gives
(6'), HBO takes (Oz). The circle of sitcoms. Now, here is a mental picture
for all of you who have seen 6'...me, watching 6' on a 100" screen while
pounding away on the treadmill. Have fun with that one. -dave
Ten Ways To Tell If A Redneck Has Been Working On A Computer
10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The six front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM slots have Ford truck parts stored in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is "Bubba."
4. There's a gun rack mounted on the CPU.
3. There's a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The keyboard is painted in camoflage.
AND the number 1 way to tell if a Redneck has been working on a computer is...
1. The mouse is referred to as a "critter."