IJMC - Who Shall We Slam Today, Netcom, or Microsoft?
Just when I was willing to let bygones be bygones and maybe not forgive
Netcom but at least forget...they did it to me again. However, this time,
it won't affect you, it just makes headaches for me. They changed my
Majordomo config file (and before you ask,) which I can't change. We'll
be on my server this weekend...oi. Now to slam Microsoft. -dave
Toddler Property Laws...
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
9. If I. . .Oops! I'm sorry, I goofed! Instead of typing in the Toddler
Property Laws, I've been typing in Bill Gates' primary Business Plan.