IJMC - If a Car is a Woman, What is a Computer?
I won't even begin to promote the idea that this is a logical or rational
discussion, but then, this is the IJMC so I think that's assumed.
Besides, this picks on both males and females so it can't be too bad. In
theory at least... -dave
TOP 5 REASONS WHY COMPUTERS MUST BE MALE
5. They're heavily dependent on external tools and equipment.
4. They periodically cut you off right when you think you've established a
3. They'll usually do what you ask them to do, but they won't do more than
they have to and they won't think of it on their own.
2. They're typically obsolete within five years and need to be traded in
for a new model. Some users, however, feel they've already invested so much
in the damn machine that they're compelled to remainwith an under powered
1. They get hot when you turn them on, and that's the only time you have
TOP 5 REASONS WHY COMPUTERS MUST BE FEMALE:
5. No one but their creator understands their logic.
4. Even the smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for
3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is
incomprehensible to everyone else.
2. The message, "Bad command or filename," is about as informative as "If
you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you."
1. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half
your paycheck on accessories for it.