IJMC - The Smell of Carbon In the Morning
Nothing like a good stretch of burnout to make you remember what energy
and drive were like...I kinda think of my last year at my old job in that
Top Ten Signs That You're Suffering Burnout:
10. You're so tired, you now answer the phone, "Hell."
9. Mom calls to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream, "Get
off my back!"
8. When your parents inquire about your grades, you sing the Cookie
Monster song: "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."
7. You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep
because you just don't care.
6. You've got so much on your mind, you've forgotten how to pee.
5. Just to take a break from studying, you actually exit your dormitory
when the nightly fire alarm goes off.
4. You sleep more in class than at home.
3. You leave for a party and instinctively bring you bookbag.
2. Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
1. You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right