IJMC - Excel is Doomed
I've actually tried this one, it has worked. It might not work with
Office 97, but who knows. Have fun, and wish for a shotgun to play skeet
with your Microsoft CD's... -dave
Follow the steps below if you are using win95, it's real.
1. Open Excel for Windows 95 with a blank worksheet
2. Scroll down to row 95
3. Click on the number 95 to select the whole row.
4. Press Tab once to move to column B
5. Select Help/About
6. Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and click on the Tech Support button
7. A window labeled Hall of Tortured Souls appears
8. Directly ahead of you are stairs with a scrolling cast list -- go
up and take a look around - use cursor keys
9. But there's more ! Go back down the stairs and type "excelkfa" (no
10. The wall diappears, and there's a winding path to navigate to see
pictures. Tread carefully!