IJMC - I Hope I Sent Out the Other One
You know, it's been a while since I've seen a good men vs. women struggle
on the Internet. And that's a good thing. But I think I did send out the
post this is in reply to, so I just can't resist. Or maybe it's just that
I don't want to... -dave
P.S. Thanks to all of you who let me know that CV stands for something
like "curriculem vitae" and does basically mean "resume" (please don't
correct my spelling, if I wanted to get it right, I'd of looked it up)
In response to the popular "Woman's 50 Rules for Men", here is "Man's
Rules for Women":
25. Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
24. Check your oil.
23. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
22. Nothing says "I love you" like a blowjob in the morning.
21. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
20. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers.
19. Share the closet.
18. Share the bathroom.
17. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark
16. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
15. Your brother is an idiot.
14. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to
13. You have too many shoes.
12. You have enough clothes.
11. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
10. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
9. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the
tides. Let it be.
8. Dogs are better than cats.
7. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, its just like
every other cat.
6. He's never thinking about "The Relationship."
5. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
4. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer
you don't want to hear.
3. Don't make us guess.
2. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat; if it's up, put it down.