IJMC - Top 10 Reasons Star Wars Characters Kick Star Trek Butt
You know, it's been almost five days since "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes
Back" was re-released in U.S. theatres...and I still haven't seen it.
Gotta love plans for next Saturday...good movie, good food, great blonde,
and I might even wake up the next morning and wonder where I am... -dave
Top Ten Reasons Why the Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the
Star Trek Universe
10) In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on
9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit
and a crew of twenty just to go into warp-- the Millenium
Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookie.
8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader,
Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable-- after
some Cardassian starvation and torture, Picard looked like hell.
7) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his
6) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he
5) One word: lightsabers.
4) The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named
3) The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.
2) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
1) Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at
one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.