IJMC - Guys? Marriage? In One Sentance?
Can we tell Dave's gonna be a bachelor for a while to come? Well, weekend
number three has begun, and it definately seems a trend to slow down
compared and contrasted with the last two...but good nonetheless. It's a
four day weekend and today's only Friday. Get out there and have some
fun! (or have had some fun, if for you it's now Tuesday...) -dave
THE "LIGHTER" SIDE OF MARRIAGE
1. Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence ( a life sentence!!!)
2. Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over,
the strings are still attached.
3. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an
institution for the blind.
4. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's
Degree and the women gets her Masters.
5. Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and TWO
under the man's eyes.
6. Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.
7. Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "RINGS".
7.1 The Engagement Ring
7.2 The Wedding Ring
7.3 The Suffe-Ring
7.4 The Endu-Ring
8. Married life is full of excitement and frustration :
8.1 In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman
8.2 In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
8.3 In the THIRD year, they BOTH speak and the NEIGHBORS listen.
9. It is true that love is blind but marriage is definitely an
10. Getting married is very much like going to the restaurant with
friends...You order what you want, and when you see what the other
fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
11. It's true; all men are born free and equal - but some of them get
12. There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found
himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and
found himself divorced.
13. Son : How much does it cost to get married, Dad ?
Father : I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it.
Son : Is it true, Dad, that I heard that in ancient China, a man
doesn't know his wife until he marries?
Father : That happens everywhere, son. EVERYWHERE.
14. There was a man who said, "I did not know what happiness was until I
got married... and then it was too late!"
15. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
16. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is
love; after marriage it is self-defense.