IJMC - Girlfriend Communication Guide
It's been a while since we've had a "one sex slams the other" post, I
wonder if we sould have Boyfriend Communication Guide for tomorrow? What
he says - "Get me a beer" What he really means - "Get me a beer" -dave
GIRLFRIEND COMMUNICATION GUIDE
WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND
SAYS ... REALLY MEANS
* You want <=> You want
* We need <=> I want
* It's your decision <=> The correct decision should be obvious
* Do what you want <=> You'll pay for this later
* We need to talk <=> I need to complain
* Sure... go ahead <=> I don't want you to.
* I'm not upset <=> Of course I'm upset,you moron.
* You're ... so manly <=> You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
* You're certainly <=> Is sex all you ever think about?
* I'm not emotional! <=> I'm on my period.
And I'm not
* Be romantic, turn <=> I have flabby thighs.
out the lights.
* This kitchen is so <=> I want a new house.
* I want new curtains <=> and carpeting, and furniture, and
* I need wedding shoes <=> the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade
* Hang the picture <=> NO, I mean hang it there!
* I heard a noise <=> I noticed you were almost asleep.
* Do you love me? <=> I'm going to ask for something
* How much do you love <=> I did something today you're really not
me? going to like.
* I'll be ready in <=> Kick off your shoes and find a good
a minute. game on T.V.
* Is my butt fat? <=> Tell me I'm beautiful.
* You have to learn <=> Just agree with me.
* Are you listening <=> [Too late, your dead.]
* Yes <=> No
* No <=> No
* Maybe <=> No
* I'm sorry. <=> You'll be sorry.
* Do you like this <=> It's easy to fix,
recipe? so you'd better get used to it.
* Was that the baby ? <=> Why don't you get out of bed and
walk him until he goes to sleep.
* I'm not yelling! <=> Yes I am yelling because
I think this is important.
* All we're going to <=> It goes without saying that we're
buy is a soap dish stopping at the cosmetics department,
the shoe department, I need to look
at a few new pocket books, and OMIGIOD
there's a pink sheets look great in
the bedroom and did you bring your
In answer to "What's wrong?"
* The same old thing. <=> Nothing.
* Nothing. <=> Everything.
* Everything. <=> My PMS is acting up.
* Nothing, really. <=> It's just that you're such an asshole.
* I don't want to <=> Go away, I'm still building up steam.
talk about it.