IJMC - You Might be an Online Junkie If...
* You read the International Junk Mail Clearinghouse daily.
* You run the International Junk Mail Clearinghouse. -dave
You Might be an online junkie if ...
* Your monthly AOL bill is more than your mortgage payment
* Your wife is suing your (ISP) for alienation of affection.
* You've started to call yourself Quasi-Modem.
* You get sexually aroused when you hear the sound of your modem
* You get up at 3am just to check your email.
* After falling asleep while suring for 18 hours straight, you are found
lying prostate on the floor muttering, "I've fallen and I can't reach my
* When filling out your driver's license application, you give your IP
* You introduce your spouse as firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your definition of spending time with friends consists of going to other
people's home pages.
* While watching TV you yell out ROFL at the funny parts.
* You tell people when you were last updated.
* You've never used the STOP button on your web browser.
* You get aroused whenever you see underlined text.
* You write interoffice memos with HTML tags in them.
* You call your children "client applications".
* Your wife introduces you to her friends as her domain server.
* You see in 72 DPI.
Just a few, more to follow later.
Jimmy Dixon Some days you eat the bear,
email@example.com others, the bear eats you :)